Login to The Antibody Registry
The Antibody Registry - Terms and Conditions
Ownership of Content
The copyright in the material contained in and provided by the The Antibody Registry's Sites/Services belongs to The Antibody Registry or its licensors. The trademarks and other elements appearing on the The Antibody Registry's Sites/Services are protected by California, United States, and international copyright, trade dress, patent, and trademark laws, international conventions and all other relevant intellectual property and proprietary rights and applicable laws. All content of the The Antibody Registry Sites/Services, except where otherwise noted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License.
Reproduction of Data
General Practices Regarding Use
The Antibody Registry reserves the right to limit, suspend or terminate your access and use of the The Antibody Registry's Sites/Services at any time without notice.
As a condition to your use of the The Antibody Registry Sites/Services, you agree not to:
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any information, materials or other content that is illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or offensive; or that infringes another's rights, including any intellectual property rights;
- impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; or obtain, collect, store or modify personal information about other users;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- modify, adapt or hack the The Antibody Registry's Sites/Services or falsely imply that some other site or service is associated with The Antibody Registry's Sites/Services or The Antibody Registry's; or
- use the The Antibody Registry's Sites/Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of The Antibody Registry's Sites/Services, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
In the course of using The Antibody Registry's Sites/Services, you may provide The Antibody Registry with feedback, including but not limited to suggestions, observations, errors, problems and defects regarding The Antibody Registry's Sites/Services (collectively "Feedback"). You hereby grant The Antibody Registry's a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, transferable and sub-licensable, non-exclusive right to use, copy, modify, distribute, display, perform, create derivative works from and otherwise exploit all such Feedback.
The Antibody Registry's Sites/Services, or relevant third parties, may provide links to other web sites or resources. Because The Antibody Registry has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that The Antibody Registry is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. Your business dealings with any third-parties through the The Antibody Registry's Sites, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. You further acknowledge and agree that The Antibody Registry shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
Software/Technology in Use by The Antibody Registry
The following is a listing of software/technology in use by The Antibody Registry, including open source and free software tools.
- Apache HTTP Server: Open source HTTP server to serve static pages and to proxy for web applications.
- Apache Tomcat: Java servlet and web app container.
- Apache Ant: Java library and command-line tool for automating Java build processes.
- Apache Maven: a software project management and comprehension tool.
- MySQL server
- Puppet: an open source data center automation and configuration management framework.
- Cobbler: a Linux installation server that allows for rapid setup of network installation environments.
- VMware Vsphere: virtualization platform for hosting and managing virtual machines.
- Solr: is the popular, blazing fast open source enterprise search platform from the Apache Lucene project.
- PHP: a general purpose scripting language.
- CentOS: an Enterprise-class Linux Distribution derived from sources freely provided to the public by a prominent North American Enterprise Linux vendor.
- YourKit: YourKit is kindly supporting open source projects with its full-featured Java Profiler. YourKit, LLC is the creator of innovative and intelligent tools for profiling Java and .NET applications. Take a look at YourKit's leading software products: YourKit Java Profiler and YourKit .NET Profiler.
Notification of Claims of Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have otherwise been violated, please notify us.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF The Antibody Registry's SITES, SERVICES OR ANY WEB SITE TO WHICH THEY ARE LINKED IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. The Antibody Registry's SITES/SERVICES AND THEIR CONTENT ARE PROVIDED FOR USE ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. The Antibody Registry MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO The Antibody Registry's SITES/SERVICES OR THEIR CONTENTS AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT RELATING TO The Antibody Registry's SITES/SERVICES, THEIR CONTENT OR ANY WEB SITE TO WHICH THEY ARE LINKED.
IN NO EVENT SHALL The Antibody Registry OR ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS OR CONTRACTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, LOSS OF GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR ANY OTHER LOSS, COST, CLAIM OR EXPENSE OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE The Antibody Registry's SITES/SERVICES, THEIR CONTENT OR ANY WEB SITE WITH WHICH THEY ARE LINKED.
Special Considerations for International use
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
The Antibody Registry Privacy Statement
The collection of personal information
In some circumstances, we may request personal information from you, like your name, e-mail address, institutional name, or telephone number. Your response to these inquiries is strictly voluntary. The Antibody Registry uses this information to customize your experience and interface with our electronic resources. In general, you can visit our site and utilize our services without divulging any personal information.
Collecting domain information
The Antibody Registry also collects domain information as part of its analysis of the use of this site. This data includes, but is not limited to, information about:
- Internet domain (for example, "yourschool.edu") and your computer's unique IP address;
- if you linked to a The Antibody Registry service indirectly from another Web site, the IP address of that Web site;
- type of browser software and operating system used to access The Antibody Registry's services;
- date and time of your visit;
- identity of pages you visit;
This data enables us to become more familiar with which customers visit our site, how often they visit, and what parts of the site they visit most often. The Antibody Registry uses this information to improve its Web-based offerings and services. This information is collected automatically and requires no action on your part.
Disclosure to third parties
We treat your information as private and confidential, and we will not disclose your data to third parties without your express permission or unless required by law, or deemed necessary to protect and defend our rights or property or those of others. We do not collect information or create individual profiles with the information you provide for commercial marketing.
Some pages on this site may use "cookies," which are small files that the site places on your hard drive for identification purposes. These files are used for site registration and customization the next time you visit us. You should note that cookies cannot read data off of your hard drive. Your Web browser may allow you to be notified when you are receiving a cookie, giving you the choice to accept it or not. By not accepting cookies, some pages may not fully function and you may not be able to access certain information on this site.
The Privacy Statement posted on this site was updated on or about March 10, 2017, (Version 1.0).